Friday 8 February 2013

Review - No7 Stay Perfect Foundation

About a month ago I picked up this beaut of a foundation. I've been using it pretty much everyday since I got it and I'm really pleased with it.

I've been applying it with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush and I've found the staying power is bloody good.



I was colour matched to their palest shade 'Calico' and it's a very good match but slightly ashy. I highly recommend trying the colour matching facility as I always struggle finding a shade pale enough.

This is a long lasting liquid formula with a light to medium coverage only i've found it's not very buildable.

If you get a chance, definately pick up a sample of this. The No7 ladies were more than happy to do so.

I'm hoping to pick up their instant radiance foundation next. the sample they gave me was beautiful and it's a current favourite of the Pixiwoo girls.

-X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.