Friday 9 November 2012

Max Factor 3 In 1 Flawless Foundation Review

Hi everyone,

Every time I've attempted to write this review I've stopped myself. "Oh, I'll give it one more go then I'll review it"

Well I gave it one more go and I still hate it.

The reason I was attracted to this foundation was because I have some old blemishes that are still healing and I can't find a concealer that will match my foundation colour and counteract the redness, I usually end up with slightly orange blotches or cakey looking blotches.



"Max Factor All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation for women who want their foundation to easily deliver a long-lasting professional finish. The intelligent formula has three elements; Primer to hold, Concealer to correct, Foundation to finish"
 
 
 
The idea of a foundation with a built in concealer sounded perfect to me.
However, I thought the coverage wasn't great and I tried building it up over blemishes and it was just too cakey.
 
It claims to absorb excess oil, this absorbed all moisture from my face leaving it dry, itchy and tight.
The foundation didn't stay put for very long at all. I applied it at about 8am by midday it was gone.
 
I think this foundation would suit those with really oily skin that perhaps just needs evening out. This will cling to any dry patches so definately not good for normal/dry/really dry skin.
 
Have you tried this foundation?
Link your reviews below I'd love to have a read.
 
Thank you
 
-X.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.