Thursday 8 November 2012

Sanctuary Moisture Boosting Mask

Hi everyone,

As Winter is pretty much upon us, I've been on the lookout for a good hydrating/moisturising mask to treat my skin and banish any dry patches.

On a last minute trip to Boots I picked up 3 sachets of Sanctuary Moisture Boosting Mask.

£2.50 from Boots or £2.05 from sanctuary.com
"Tired & dry skin not only looks dull, but is more at risk of showing the first signs of ageing.
Our therapists use this ultra moisture-boosting mask to help revive the skin & renew the complexion.
Organic shea butter & honey help to nourish, whilst organic rosehip seed oil is known to help skin restore & protect against the signs of ageing. The calming aroma of lavender essential oil relaxes the spirit, while high levels of actives absorb into the skin to leave it quenched & radiantly dewy."

I used this last night and I love it. It has an extremely thick consistency and there's a massive dollop of product in these sachets. The instructions state to use for 10 minutes or leave on overnight for an intensive boost. I don't like leaving products on over night it just sounds too messy to me so I kept it on for 15 minutes. (Simply because I was catching up on Homeland and lost track of time!)

At first it felt slightly tingly on my skin but then I could feel it really working it's magic. By the time I came to wash it off, I was surprised to find my skin had almost absorbed the whole product.

I recommend using a washcloth to gently buff this off as it's so thick it does not budge with water alone.

I highly recommend this for thirsty faces. It felt so luxurious to use and my skin after felt so much better. To truely test this, I used my least favourite foundation today that clings to even the slightest of dry patches and well, there's not a flakey bit of makeup in sight!

I cannot wait to use this again, it's going to be a struggle waiting a whole week!

Thanks for reading.

-X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.