Tuesday 6 November 2012

Origins Make A Difference and Night A Mins Review

Hi everyone,

Last month I went to Origins with the intent of buying their VitaZing Moisturiser.
After talking to the very helpful assistant, she recommended that I purchase their new Make a Difference Plus+ Rejuvenating Treatment.


"This rejuvenating treatment fortified with Nature's Rose of Jericho Lychee and Watermelon hydra-sustain complex quenches deep to help add moisture to dry, dehydrated skin.

Instantly boosts skin's moisture to help keep it hydrated and rejuvenated all day."






"Put dullness to rest. Wake up radiant & refreshed. Now nature's famed night cream is newly fortified with a system of time-released resurfacers plus Vitamins C, E & H, minerals & moisture-rich replenishers. While relaxing aromas lull you to sleep, skin sloughs away dry, dead layers. Helps the appearance of dullness. 98% of those who tested it agreed - used regularly, skin was renewed and refreshed in the AM. Helps the slumber deprived wake up on the bright side of the bed. So why face dull skin. Sleep it off tonight."


I've been using these  products every day for over a week now and my skin is showing signs of improvement already; my pores are getting smaller and becoming less visible and my makeup seems to stay put for that little bit longer. I did experience some slight irritation on the tops of my cheeks the first time I used Make A Difference, this hasn't happened since thankfully so I'm going to persevere.
The general condition of my skin is so much better, any marks I had from previous blemishes are healing up nicely and are almost gone.

My skin doesn't like cold weather so sometimes I like to apply a second layer once it has sunken in to my skin for just an extra boost.

This is lovely stuff girls, I definitely recommend them to you all.

Thank you for reading,
-X.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.