Monday 24 December 2012

Ciate Update 5th - 20th December

Hi everyone!

I'm so behind on these updates so I've bunched them all together.
 
 

I've written about the polishes in more detail here. 


L - R Speed Dial, Headliner, Cutie Pie, Twilight



L - R Cookies and Cream, Big Yellow Tax, Glass Slipper, Mistress




L - R Angel Wings, Vintage, Cabaret, Power Dressing



L - R Ladylike Luxe, Caviar BumbleBee, Magic Carpet, Caviar Candy Shop

I think my top picks so far have been Twilight, A Dangerous Affair, Power Dressing and Cabaret.

I've really enjoyed using the Caviar Pearls for the first time, the only problem I've had is that any top coat I've used makes the colours run.

What have been your favourites?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.