Friday 28 December 2012

Mini Post-Christmas Haul

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

I'm already suffering from a Christmas comedown so yesterday my boyfriend and I treated ourselves to a little retail therapy.

Armed with our Christmas vouchers we headed into Reading, which is about half an hour away from us and hit The Oracle shopping mall.



Rings from Republic

Barry M - Gold Mine
Rimmel - 001 Dazzle Dust

No 7 Stay Perfect Foundation in Calico

Lily-Flame candle in Blush from John Lewis
Overall it wasn't a massive buying session as the MAC vouchers I had were for Debenhams only not House of Fraser which was a pain but that just means I get to go shopping again. Everyone's a winner.

Thanks for reading,

- Kelly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.