Friday 7 December 2012

Rustic Christmas Wrapping with Homemade Gift Tags

Hi Everyone,
£2.50 and £2.25 for the red with white dashes

So every year I try something different with wrapping. Last year I went metallic, although not as metallic as my friend Laura who likes to wrap her presents in tin foil! This year I wanted to try rustic.

Those who follow me on instagram may have already seen this photos but I thought I'd do a proper post for you all.


I went down to my local farm shop and saw these beautiful ribbons from East of India. These were what inspired this years theme.


I picked up the rolls of brown paper from the post office for 95p each. Bargain!

I then went off to wilkinsons to pick up some cheap glitter glue for which is where I found these rolls of reindeer paper. Typical. so I picked up 2 rolls for £3.

Glitter glue - £1, Plain Gift Tags 65p for 8 both from Wilkinsons. Metallic Sharpies £3 ish from Sainsburys 

The final result:


 I added some white curling ribbon and once they've dried I'll add my homemade gift tags.



I'm no artist as you can tell, in fact my mum used to do my art homework for me - shh! But I think there's something special about taking the time to make something yourself.

Thanks for reading everyone. Please comment below with your Christmas Craft ideas.

-X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.